[Qgis-user] Problems to display working window on MacOSX

Noli Sicad nsicad at gmail.com
Sat Sep 15 06:15:58 PDT 2012

Hi Jose,

On 9/15/12, JosĂ© Carlos Guerrero AntĂșnez <jcgantunez at gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't know if I'm using the nightly build from
> http://qgis.dakotacarto.com, I
> downloaded qgis from Kingchaos web.
> How do I know it?, sorry, my ignorance.

If you use the stable from Kingchaos web, there should be no problem
as long as you installed the various frameworks (e.g. GDAL, GEOS,
Proj4, etc.).

> I have installed qgis on a MacBook Pro, Intel Core 2 Duo, it works
> correctly.

It seems that you installed it properly then.

> And then, what do I can do? I download
> qgis-nightly-build_snoleo.zip<http://qgis.dakotacarto.com/nightly/qgis-mac-nightly_snoleo.zip>

Unzip and mount the dmg (by just double click it). You can drag the 2
apps (i.e. QGIS and Qbrowser) into the Applications folder.

See if it will works or not in Core 2 duo.

Noli