[Qgis-user] Starting QGIS

Eliana Acosta Valero eliana.acosta at igac.gov.co
Mon Sep 24 13:13:45 PDT 2012

Thanks....!!

I've found the plugin and I'm trying to work with this, but what  I exactly have to do is to construct polygons with lines, and the way to create those lines is with specific lengths and circles intersections... I don't know if you have ever work with "Distance Tool" of ArcGIS. There, I have two lines and I can close the polygon finding the intersection between two circles of an specific radio, something like this:

_________
|                    '
|
|                  10 mts
|                    '
|-    6 mts  -x

Where,  "x" represents the point where a distance of 10 mts and 6 mts intersects...

Do you know if QGIS has some plugin who can do something like that?....

I really appreciate your help!

Eliana.