[Qgis-user] QGis for bird surveys

Lynkos lynkosmail at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 23:22:46 PDT 2013

I've just tried using the XY tools plug-in, but I get the message: "There
is a problem with loading a python module which is needed to read/write
Excel files. Please see documentation/help how to install python xlw and
xlrd libraries". I've tried following the instructions to install the
libraries, but to no avail. Once again, I come up against my lack of
experience and also lack of time to invest in learning. I think my best bet
for the moment is to adopt the simplest of approaches, using a text file
which given my limited amount of data should work fine.
Thanks again to you all and I hope one I'll be able to get down to learning
some of the basics which would undoubtedly be of great help.

--
Con altri occhi - parole e immagini dalla parte della natura
www.lynkos.net