[Qgis-user] lost 'fetch python plugins' and vector menu

Agustin Lobo alobolistas at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 01:28:07 PDT 2013

I think the problem roots on the fact that developers cannot invest any time
on the 1.8 version, as all efforts are concentrated on releasing the
2.0 version.
Skipping 1.9 as an stable version was an error, although perhaps human resources
implied very little alternatives.
Rather than blaming users for not reviewing previous messages in the
list, this kind
of very serious problems (from an operational point of view) and their
solutions (if exist...) should be reported
in a Known Issues page with a clearly visible link in the Download page.

Agus