[Qgis-user] lost 'fetch python plugins' and vector menu

Robert Nuske rnuske at gwdg.de
Fri Jul 5 03:33:01 PDT 2013

Hi Albin,

thanks a lot for pointing me in the right direction!

The solution for me was to have just the repository qgis.org/debian in my
sources.list and not ubuntugis-unstable.

It started with both repositories and than removed qgis.org/debian, because
I had very positive experiences with ubuntugis-unstable in the past. That was
obviously wrong.

cheers
  robert