[Qgis-user] Recognition of SRS in MapInfo-Files

Fischer, Andreas Andreas.Fischer at kreis-unna.de
Sun May 26 02:50:42 PDT 2013

Hi Bo Victor,

thanks for your response.

.qpj isn't  really used with MapInfo TAB. I checked this out.

So I have to follow your suggestion and I will make a feature request (and wait for new GDAL in next QGIS-Version). Unfortunately getting thinks work, will probably last a longer time then. ;-)

Thanks a lot,

Best regards

Andreas Fischer

Sachgebietsleiter