[Qgis-user] Saga and sextante

Victor Olaya volayaf at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 00:27:34 PDT 2013

Goyo

SEXTANTE has been renamed to Processing. That SEXTANTE plugin you have
is an older one that you should remove. SEXTANTE does not exist
anymore in QGIS, but the plugin system doesn't know that Processing is
actually SEXTANTE, so it does not remove one when adding the other
plugin. You have to do it manually

Hope this helps

Cheers