[Qgis-user] Atlas generation - possibility to display data linked to current atlas feature?

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 04:13:49 PDT 2014

Don't know if the join strategy will work. I normally create the view
directly on the postgis DB, and works fine.

According to Nathan, using atlas features fields might be possible in the
future, but I don't think it is available now.

http://nathanw.net/2013/12/02/waiting-for-qgis-22-highlighting-current-atlas-feature/

Alexandre Neto