[Qgis-user] diagrams and labels in the same map

Szabo Szilard szaboszilard.geo at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 13:09:32 PDT 2014

Hi All,

I would like to create a map with diagrams and, in the same time,
labels displayed
on it. I have tried several ways but when I put the labels on the map,
diagrams always move to another place. Is there a possibility to fix their
places? And, later when I add the labels to move them to a proper place?

A not too elegant solution was to save the map with the diagrams as a
raster with a world file and than use it as a background, next step I added
the labels and move them where they looked fine. But is there a "normal"
way?

I am using QGIS 2.2 32 bit on Win7

Thanks in advance,
Szilard