[Qgis-user] diagrams and labels in the same map

Martin Schneppmüller mstrms2000 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 00:41:27 PDT 2014

Hi Szilard,

I'm locking for the same feature.

Can anyone help us?

I'm using QGIS 2.2.0 64 bit on WIN 7

best regards
Martin Schneppmüller

---

<Hi All,

<I would like to create a map with diagrams and, in the same time,
<labels displayed
<on it. I have tried several ways but when I put the labels on the map,
<diagrams always move to another place. Is there a possibility to fix their
<places? And, later when I add the labels to move them to a proper place?

<A not too elegant solution was to save the map with the diagrams as a
<raster with a world file and than use it as a background, next step I added
<the labels and move them where they looked fine. But is there a "normal"
<way?

<I am using QGIS 2.2 32 bit on Win7

<Thanks in advance,
<Szilard