[Qgis-user] Can Geoserver use the legends of a QGIS project like qgis server

Znarf1965 fsozzi at INTERCAD.CH
Fri Apr 25 02:11:45 PDT 2014

Hi Andreas,

Andreas Neumann wrote
> One thing I would avoid is cascading OWS (WMS/WFS) services. It is
> better to re-use

Sorry, what you mean about "cascading" and "re-use"?

Another question: are there any way to build a tiled map by use of QGis
Server/QWC?

When you talk about Switzerland I think you mean Uster for instance.
Rendering is fast, do you know which data storage has been used (shp files,
Postgis, etc...)?

Best regards

Francesco