[Qgis-user] poligonal entity copied from a layer to another appears in the table, not in the view

Alessio Degioannini a.degioannini at proterstudio.com
Sun Dec 21 03:29:50 PST 2014

Thank you, Carlos
but the new polygon has no common borders with other polygons and option
"avoid intersection" is not on.
Alessio

Alessio Degioannini - dottore forestale
PROTER - Studio Associato Agronomico e Forestale
C.so Stati Uniti, 27 - 10128 TORINO (ITALY)
Tel: +39 011 817 0767
Fax: +39 011 070 2382
Cell.: +39 329 211 2781
E-mail: a.degioannini at proterstudio.com