[Qgis-user] QGIS 2.2 - Remove layer dialog

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Wed Feb 26 05:17:48 PST 2014

On 26-02-14 12:22, Jonathan Moules wrote:

> Also, no-one has commented on the fact that delete and Backspace don't
> seem to work for me in 2.2. Do they work for others?

Yes, both working for me here on 2.2 debian and a QGIS version I have
here (still 2.1 but maybe 10 days old)

That is, while you are digitizing, pushing one of the buttons, removes
that last one (and keeps doing that if you push several times).
After digitizing a line, and selecting the node tool (green point with
the little hammer) if you select one node (so it becomes blue here),
pushing delete or backspace removes that node (and again can be repeated).

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde