[Qgis-user] Run-time error R6034

James Wood jwood911 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 06:11:11 PST 2014

Just wanted to comment that I installed x64 2.2 via OSGeo4W (this was after Jürgen promoted the packages again around the 23rd) and do not have any issues on startup. I'm running Windows 7 SP1. I previously had 2.0.1 loaded that also ran without any issues. As suggested before, there are probably conflicting DLLs that need to be resolved.
 Best Regards,James