[Qgis-user] Run-time error R6034

Lester Anderson arctica1963 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 01:57:13 PST 2014

The fact that other users are finding the same issue with the 64-bit
version indicates that there is a problem with the distribution, albeit
very subtle, that is generating this non-fatal error. This was identical to
the 2.0.1 release; as to, tracing the cause of the error that is
problematic but one would infer a dll problem (somewhere).

No such problems with the 32-bit version.

Cheers
Lester