[Qgis-user] Questionnaire about QGIS use and funding

Alister Hood alister.hood at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 07:12:29 PDT 2014

Hi everyone, my girlfriend is doing some market research for a course
she is doing.  It is a short survey basically about your use of QGIS,
and ways you fund or would consider funding development.
It is 13 questions, but six are just demographic, so it shouldn't take
too long.  If you would take a couple of minutes to answer it that would
be much appreciated.

The survey is at
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1-lbp-buRXekIDQC3W8vmRQSh3D0IR_ArB_zJBDwxAvA/viewform
Results will be visible at
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1-lbp-buRXekIDQC3W8vmRQSh3D0IR_ArB_zJBDwxAvA/viewanalytics

Apologies for not consulting about this survey first - unfortunately
time is short.  She'll have to look at the responses obtained in the
next five days or so, but I think it will probably be good to leave the
survey open for longer to get more results (if there is a good number
hopefully the information will be useful to the community).

Thanks,
Alister