[Qgis-user] Questionnaire about QGIS use and funding

Alister Hood alister.hood at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 08:55:27 PDT 2014

Oh - a list of the questions would be handy for anyone looking at the
results:
1. When did your organisation start using QGIS?
2. What are your main uses of QGIS? (select as many as apply)
3. What would you consider spending money on to support your use of QGIS?
4. Are there any particular aspects of QGIS development which you would
like to support?
5. What factors would drive your choice of supplier for QGIS development
or support services?
6. How much money do you spend on QGIS development or support services
per year? (1 USD is about 0.74 Euro or 0.59 GBP)
7. How much money would you consider spending on QGIS development or
support services per year? (include all services provided by external
suppliers e.g. training)
8. If you currently spend less than you would consider spending, why is
this?
9. What is the nature of your organisation?
10. What is the nature of your work? (select as many as apply)
11. Where is your organisation located? (select as many as apply)
12. How many employees (or volunteers) in your organisation?
13. How many of the employees would use QGIS in a typical month?