[Qgis-user] QGIS V 2.2 editing vector environment not functional

Glenn Brooks brooks.glenn at comcast.net
Wed May 7 09:36:11 PDT 2014

I installed windows 64 bit QGIS 2.2.0 on my Dell laptop last week and activated the open layers google maps plugin.

Now, My shape file vector layers act erratically when I change scale - sometimes not refreshing position from the previous scale, other times changing location of edges by up to 100meters from original and correct location "on the ground".

Also, the editing tools do not allow more than one feature to be added to the shape file and do not enable adding additional attributes.

These are deal killers as far as depending on QGIS as a stable software.  Anybody have a solution for these issues?

Thanks very much,

Glenn Brooks
Sent from my iPad