[Qgis-user] QGIS Using Size-Scale Field

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Sep 3 02:20:39 PDT 2014

Hi Klaus,

I assume you use QGIS 2.4

You can now map any graphical property to a database field or a QGIS
Expression (calculation).

You can also introduce your own scaling formula and manipulate the size
of the symbol.

You can also separately define alpha values (transparency) on stroke and
fill colors in the simple marker symbols.

Make sure you use QGIS 2.4 or the developer version.

Andreas