[Qgis-user] Check geometry validity tools

Alessio Degioannini a.degioannini at proterstudio.com
Fri Sep 5 01:06:16 PDT 2014

Hi All,
as i have written in the first message, the polygon is a ring with less
then 4 points...
> You may try to correct the invalid feature with the PlainGeometryEditor
> plugin: https://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/plaingeometryeditor/
>
> Here you can manually edit each ring and vertex by manipulating the
> coordinates in a text-field.
The polygon is not selectable, also in PlainGeometryEditor.

Alessio

Alessio Degioannini - dottore forestale
PROTER - Studio Associato Agronomico e Forestale
C.so Stati Uniti, 27 - 10128 TORINO (ITALY)
Tel: +39 011 817 0767
Fax: +39 011 070 2382
Cell.: +39 329 211 2781
E-mail: a.degioannini at proterstudio.com