[Qgis-user] wrong scale printing with qgis web client

Enrico Ferreguti enricofer at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 02:54:13 PST 2015

Hi,
I'm getting prints with wrong scale from qgis web client.
Apparently everything is fine, I select the layout, the scale from the
select box, I place the bounding box in the map and then I print. The
layout contains a numeric scalebar that correclty reports the selected
scale but if I manually measure on paper the printed image appears that the
map has a wrong scale by a 1.43x factor

I verified the behaviour with different projects and projections on various
servers.

Should I open a ticket or Am I doing something wrong?

Attached there is a print with wrong graphical and numeric scalebars.
The location is the following:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=19/45.3963826129/11.8795777003

Regards.
Enrico Ferreguti