[Qgis-user] QGIS - Graphic Design Workflow

Ezra Boyd ezgis76 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 21:06:06 PST 2015

Andreas,

Thanks for the suggestion.

Just one quick clarification, when you say "You can bring in SVG files" do
you mean bring them in as a template or bring them in using "Add Image"?

I've found that  the Print Composer work's great for many of my purposes.
There are certain things that Inkscape can do -- such as gradient
backgrounds and embolded text.  On the one hand more of this would be nice
in Print Composer, but on the other hand that's what Inkscape is for.  Just
thinking off the top of my head, but would it be feasible to integrate
Inkscape into QGIS similar to how GRASS & SAGA are integrated?

Thanks Again,

Ezra

--
Ezra Boyd, PhD