[Qgis-user] Exporting png or pdf from print composer does not work, empties canvas (Lyon)

Richard Males rbmales at gmail.com
Wed Dec 30 11:48:37 PST 2015

Sorry, previously posted response under wrong subject:

Thank you.   I have been doing some additional testing, it appears to
relate to having a few maps on the canvas that use the Open Street Map
underlay.  The behavior is pretty much as noted in the referenced issue.

Even with a single OSM underlay, while I do get an export, the
underlay is not complete, i.e. jagged edges where some tiles are missing in
the exported png, even though they do appear on the map.

I will try QuickMapServices.plugin.

Thanks.

Dick