[Qgis-user] QGIS instalation and uninstallation issues

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 03:30:30 PDT 2015

Hey,

How about we solve the issues in the software?  This is a bug if you can't
get it to work right. Dropping the standalone doesn't solve this issue and
the standalone is used by people that need to do offline installs as it
contains a all in one package ready to go. QGIS shares settings over
versions that includes things like path to GRASS and SAGA.  I suspect this
is the cause of the issue, if you have 32bit and 64bit installed it's
pointing to the same GRASS install.

- Nathan
(QGIS Dev)