[Qgis-user] OSGeo4W's QGIS Web Server install problem. “Not Found ... qgis_mapserv.fcgi”

dmckay28 denniskmckay at yahoo.com
Sat May 9 06:55:21 PDT 2015

Thanks Frank.  I have both qgis_mapserv.fcgi.exe and qgis_mapserv.fcgi
available and I have tested with only qgis_mapserv.fcgi available on my
drive.  I see that dropping the .exe works for some and others post working
examples with it.  It is reported that Web Server works with .exe, but Web
Client software doesn't.  I don't know the truth of it, just that I have
exhausted all permutations on this approach.