[Qgis-user] QGIS 2.8.2 no values calculating area with Export/Add Geometry Columns on Ellipsoid

Blumentrath, Stefan Stefan.Blumentrath at nina.no
Sat May 30 12:32:15 PDT 2015

Hi,

seems to be related to this one:
https://hub.qgis.org/issues/12057
(see esp. note 18)

Cheers
Stefan
Von: qgis-user-bounces at lists.osgeo.org <qgis-user-bounces at lists.osgeo.org> im Auftrag von ralfwessels <gis at ralf-wessels.de>
Gesendet: Samstag, 30. Mai 2015 14:04
An: qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org
Betreff: [Qgis-user] QGIS 2.8.2 no values calculating area with Export/Add Geometry Columns on Ellipsoid

Hi all,
I tested the area calculating functions in QGIS 2.8.2  and figured out, that
I just get zero values when using the function Vector > Geometry Tools >
Export/Add Geometry Columns calculating on Ellipsoid.
I tested it with shape-files and PostGIS-Layers with the QGIS Windows
Installer Version 64bit.
I suppose this is a bug in version 2.8.2 because it works in 2.6
In 2.8.2 it also works when calculating on Layer CRS or Project CRS, but not
on Ellipsoid.
Can someone reproduce this error?

Another strange thing when using the Export/Add Geometry Columns - function
ist the message (see screenshot) I always get when click OK to execute the
function.
<http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/file/n5208252/screen_warning.jpg>

Is this warning normal? I don't have the layers attribute table open.

Best greetings from Berlin
Ralf