[Qgis-user] qgis server does not return any data from WFS

Alessandro Pasotti apasotti at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 03:36:38 PST 2015

Can you try from the command line?

You can specify the input through env vars:

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/blob/master/source/docs/user_manual/working_with_ogc/ogc_server_support.rst#environment-variables

If still doesn't work, you might consider to file a bug report and attach
the smallest project to reproduce the issue.

Alessandro Pasotti
w3:   www.itopen.it