[Qgis-user] My text was cutted by Qgis-server

Neumann, Andreas a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Aug 17 23:51:03 PDT 2016

Hi zhangkai,

Please do not reply to me privately. Always reply to the mailing list.

>From what you describe below, you are doing tiled WMS requests in
OpenLayers 2. Switch to single tile WMS mode and you should be fine. It
will then behave the same like in QGIS Desktop.

See also
http://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/83033/single-tiled-mapserver-wms-to-avoid-labels-and-features-cut-along-tile-borders-a
or the OpenLayers 2 WMS documentation:
http://dev.openlayers.org/releases/OpenLayers-2.13.1/doc/apidocs/files/OpenLayers/Layer/WMS-js.html

Just use "singleTile: true" and you should be fine.

Andreas

On 2016-08-18 07:25, zhangkai.gis wrote:

> Hello Andreas,
> Thanks for your reply.I made a map then publish to qgis server.Most settings are default.When I use Qgis desktop as a web client It works perfect.But when I use OpenLayers 2 to display the map My font was cutted.I made a label with point layer.
> My server address is http://222.222.218.51:8888/cgi-bin/room/qgis_mapserv.fcgi?SERVICE=WMS&VERSION=1.3.0&REQUEST=GetCapabilities
>
> Thanks,
> zhangkai
>
> -------------------------
>
> FROM:"Neumann, Andreas" <a.neumann at carto.net>
> DATE:2016-08-17 14:41
> SUBJECT:Re: [Qgis-user] My text was cutted by Qgis-server
> TO:"Paolo Cavallini"<cavallini at faunalia.it>
> CC:"qgis-user"<qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org>
>
> Hi Zhangkai,
>
> Please be more specific about what your real issue is. Are you using tiles or a single image WMS? Where exactly are the labels cut? At the image border or somewhere inside the rendered image?
>
> What label methods are you using? What settings?
>
> Is your server publically available so we can check? Can you share a small demo showing the issue?
>
> Best, would be to open a bug report at https://hub.qgis.org/ [1]and upload some project and small sample data set and steps to reproduce.
>
> We need much more information in order to help you.
>
> Andreas
>
> On 2016-08-17 08:33, Paolo Cavallini wrote:
> Il 15/08/2016 03:07, zhangkai.gis ha scritto: Hello all,
> I published a map(based shp layer) though Qgis-server.I make a layer
> with point,then I add label to the layer.so I got a text layer in
> Qgis.But when I publish it through the Qgis-server.I found that some
> text was cutted and did not shown.Is it the correct way to publish text
> layer?How to improve it?
> Hi zhangkai,
> pleas euse exactly the same font on the desktop and on the server.
> All the best.

Links:
------
[1] https://hub.qgis.org/