[Qgis-user] Boundlessgeo QGIS

Pieter du Plooy pjduplooy at zpanelcp.com
Sat Jun 18 23:42:30 PDT 2016

Hi guys

Im posting this in the users and dev forums in the hope that someone who
knows someone at Boundless reads this.

I can contact them, but its probably out of normal hours, so will probably
only get an answer tomorrow, and I need an answer quicker than that.

I have been struggling in vain to download the Boundless 2.14.1 Windows
QGIS since last night at around 2100 UTC.  Download stops at 79KB out of
770MB.

I need this specific version, in order to demonstrate to the bosses at work
the Windows and Mac versions in terms of functionality.

I hope anyone can help me, and sorry for posting this in these mailing
lists, but am being desperate lol.

Regards.

Pieter