[Qgis-user] How do you all upload your webmaps?

Tom Chadwin tom.chadwin at nnpa.org.uk
Sun Jun 19 01:59:42 PDT 2016

Hello all

At FOSS4GUK2016, I think it became apparent that a feature missing in
qgis2web is integrated publishing. I'd like to implement it, but there are
many ways of uploading files to the web. I'd like to know what some of you
do:

1. Online form as part of web content management system such as WordPress,
Drupal, etc.

2. Online form as part of hosting package, eg AWS, cPanel, Plesk, etc

3. FTP

4. SFTP

5. SCP

6.FTPS

7. Github

8. Other (please state)

Any info I can get from you will be extremely useful.

Thanks

Tom