[Qgis-user] r.watershed problem in QGIS 2.12

marlon.calispa marloncalispa at yahoo.es
Thu Mar 3 00:41:54 PST 2016

Hello, I am not sure if it is the right channel to ask for help in this kind
of topic, if not please let me know.

I was using QGIS 2.12 normally and then started 'mini-dumping' when closing
it, then a few days later the r.watershed module stopped working, the
algorithm opens and seems to run but in the end it show the message:

The following layers were not correctly created:
Number of cells which drain to each cell
Direction of the drainage and so on...

I use the same configuration which I was usually using but the program is
not working anymore.

I re-installed the application, changed the version, used other data, used
other data locations, used other SRC, the result the same.

Also I noticed that even though I uninstalled QGIS 2.12 when reinstalling a
new version it seems that QGIS 2.12 is not uninstalled and a warning will
tell me that QGIS is already installed.

I am open to suggestions since my ideas are over.

Regards.