[Qgis-user] QGIS webclient theme switcher print issue

Francesco Marigliano f.marigliano.it at ieee.org
Thu Mar 3 02:32:35 PST 2016

Hi all,

I'm having problems with the print functionality of qgis webclient.
Suppose that I made two prject: /a.qgs/ and /b.qgs. /Suppose that the
projects have different layers and in both are defined different print
templates.

*Scenario 1*
Following the address http://myhost/app.html?map=*a*.qgs the print
feature works properly, but if I choose the *b* project from the theme
switcher and I try to print, I get the error:

Layer /"layername"/ does not exists

*Scenario 2*
Following the address http://myhost/app.html?map=*b*.qgs the print
feature works properly, but if I choose the *a* project from the theme
switcher and I try to print, I get the error:

Layer /"layername"/ does not exists

Thanks in advantage for the support.

Cheers,
F.

---
Questa e-mail รจ stata controllata per individuare virus con Avast antivirus.