[Qgis-user] OpenGeo QGIS webappbuilder plugin error

Hanlie Pretorius hanlie.pretorius at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 05:35:42 PST 2016

Hi Luigi,

I did have a later version of QGIS installed before I installed the
OpenGeo QGIS, but I uninstalled that before I installed OpenGeo QGIS.

I think the uninstall didn't remove the information in my user's
.qgis2 file because when I looked in the Plugin Manager at the error
message, it was referring to the version in my user's .qgis2 folder.

Didn't know about that folder and that things are stored there.

Cheers
Hanlie