[Qgis-user] Q: Select a large area and print!

Daniel Basile vophikai at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 04:12:11 PDT 2016

Hi, I have a strange problem. I've loaded an OpenMap Layer, with
QuickMapService, putting some coordinates points. I should select a large
area of this map, and a simple screenshot isn't sufficient. I've tried some
command line instructions, but I can't set a scale! Some details, with a
smaller scale, were lost! There's a solution for this? Can I export a large
portion of a map, setting a scale, in PNG or PDF? Thanks to anyone that
will help me resolve this problem. I have the latest version of QGIS and
Windows 7 64 Bit.