[Qgis-user] Plugin processing problem

McDonaldR McDonaldR at angus.gov.uk
Thu Mar 17 06:40:04 PDT 2016

I’ve removed the one from my profile (.qgis2 folder) and just have the core plugin (2.12.99) installed.

Still get the error message

[cid:image001.png at 01D18050.E9E05FF0]

On another machine (Win 7 Pro 64 bit with Essen installed I have Processing 2.12.99 in the OSGeo4W directory and Processing 2.10.3 in the .qgis2 folder.  No error message when starting QGIS.  The plugin manager tells me there is a new version available but after clicking the upgrade plugin button there is a red error message saying the .zip archive could not be unpacked. The plugin is deleted from .qgis2 folder.  QGIS starts just fine without the error message using the core processing plugin.

So, is there something left over in my registry that’s causing the problem?  Where do I start looking?

Thanks

Ross