[Qgis-user] Atlas: Filter Empty Pages

Joris Hintjens jorishin at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 06:50:49 PDT 2016

Use Spatial Query to  select the non-empty elements.
1) Give the non-empty elements a new property (with table editor) (1 as opposed to 0 for the empty ones)
2) Or save the selected elements as a new layer

if 1) then filter these elements in the filter option in the atlas configuration

hope it works
Joris