[Qgis-user] QGIS 2.14.2 crashing on some vector operations

Stephane Goldstein s.n.g at gmx.com
Wed May 4 14:58:30 PDT 2016

Hello.

I installed QGIS 2.14.2 on Ubuntu 16.04 from the http://qgis.org/debian
repo.

When I perform some vector operations, QGIS crashes, and in the terminal
the only message I get is "Segmentation fault (core dumped)"

It is crashing when I use the clip and intersect tool for example.
However I can use other tools likes buffer or polygonize tools without any
problem.

In the meantime I've been using versions 2.8.9 and 2.15 from the other QGIS
repos also without issues. Any ideas on how to fix this ?

Thanks.