[Qgis-user] Polygon merge/divide problem

Sarah Gregg lynkosmail at gmail.com
Wed May 4 23:46:43 PDT 2016

Thanks to those of you who have written to me in private asking for a copy
of the shape. Sorry, I should have thought of it before. You can download
it here: http://www.lynkos.net/boxfile/Shape-zoning.zip .
The polygon which is behaving badly is ID 7 with zone code ERR. Most
importantly I'm trying to merge it with the adjacent polygon 44, but in the
future, I also need to be able to divide it in various points and merge it
with other polygons which I will be adding. Many thanks in advance, Sarah.