[Qgis-user] desperately needing help on QGIS server

Kuan Song songkuan at yahoo.com
Sun May 15 03:23:19 PDT 2016

Hi JM,
Thanks for going through the installation. The url you mentioned, when typed into firefox or chrome browsers, returns the following message.

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<ServiceExceptionReport xmlns="http://www.opengis.net/ogc" version="1.3.0"><ServiceException code="Service configuration error">Service unknown or unsupported</ServiceException></ServiceExceptionReport>
That is the same message I received on my experiment. I'm not sure whether this is the intended result. maybe it's halfway there? I'd really hope to learn how to make my QGIS server show the actual map composed by QGIS desktop.