[Qgis-user] QGIS Map export with WMTS layer

Chris Buckmaster chris.buckmaster at runnymede.gov.uk
Wed May 18 03:46:40 PDT 2016

Hi

I have a WMTS layer with a separate PostGIS layer and am trying to export a high quality A4 PNG image.

When exporting it out I am keeping the settings at 300DPI, but what it is doing is using the tiles from the next zoom level which means it is not as clear.

How can I retain the zoom level that is displayed and create a high quality image of that?

Sorry if I don't make sense, it is quite hard to explain but hope someone knows what I mean!

Chris