[Qgis-user] QGIS closes unexpectedly

Carlos Cerdán sig.upagu at gmail.com
Wed May 18 09:47:07 PDT 2016

Thank you Randal!

It was not individual rendering. You gave me a great clue: It was the way
how QGIS tries to do rendering: using many cores. So, I turned off this
option (Configuration --> Options --> Rendering --> Render layers in
parallel using many CPU cores ).

Now QGIS is working fine.

So, Is still multi-cores usange under development?  (My processor is Intel®
Core™ i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz × 8 )

Regards from Peru

Carlos Cerdan