[Qgis-user] QGIS in production environment

Tyler Veinot tylerkveinot at gmail.com
Fri May 20 07:14:01 PDT 2016

Through various product demos and meetings I am coming to realize that much
of what we want to do could be done using open source products like; QGIS,
PostgreSQL, Leaflet or Map Server, and a Web API. So I am wondering if
anyone is doing something similar. I know this isn't a specific QGIS
question so I hope you will forgive me, but if anyone one has any
suggestions on products and/or open source packages that leverage open
source GIS and Databases to provide a GIS centric platform to support
municipal operations asset management and maintenance.
Thanks for the thoughts;
Tyler