[Qgis-user] QGIS in production environment

James Keener jim at jimkeener.com
Fri May 20 07:19:00 PDT 2016

I'm actually in the process of building a company that does just that for municipalities. We also aim to provide gis, technical, and digitization support and services as well.

We're starting out with cartodb for our web interface and qgis on the desktop. I have a feeling we're going to heavily extend carto or write something new to be able to handle external documents attached to his features.

Feel free to contact me directly if you'd like to discuss our services more. I'm happy to help answer technical questions on-list as well :)

Jim