[Qgis-user] [QGIS-UX] Processing UI: moving "open layer" checkbox

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Mon May 30 11:22:59 PDT 2016

On Sun, May 29, 2016 at 11:54 PM, Alexandre Neto <senhor.neto at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Would this allow to add some outputs to the map, but not all? I don't
> think the second screen would be very clear for users. It would be better
> if inside a group called "Add output to the map". Actually it should be the
> same sentence used in the save as... menu.

​+1 I also think the after screenshot is more confusing than the before
since the user does not know what enabling the "buffer" checkbox will
actually do. That said, I think it could be useful to allow the user to
select which outputs should be loaded. A group as suggested by Alexandre
could work.

Best wishes,
Anita