[Qgis-user] Is location info included in metadata when save an image file?

Alex M tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Fri May 31 09:09:46 PDT 2019

The QGIS Developer list might be the better place to get confirmation.

For the Save as Image I think this is the code, starting around line 106
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/blob/736e8cbbc34ef8ea4ec935851766dd295a365b1a/src/core/qgsmaprenderertask.cpp#L106

Which appears to render an image, and save. If it was geographic it
would use the ogr based data writing method.

I did not go looking for the SVG export which is Qt based.

Enjoy,
Alex