[Qgis-user] QAD plugin QGIS 2.14.4 - Dimenstion style text layer disabled

Jochem Beullens jochem.beullens at geoit.be
Tue Oct 8 06:33:44 PDT 2019

Dear,

I am trying to use the QAD plugin in QGIS 2.14.4 to add dimensions to my layers.
To add dimensions I need to create a dimension style first. For a dimension style I need a text layer, a symbol layer and a line layer.
I created these layers (tables) in PostGIS using the SQL statements out of the following document (file:///C:/Users/Jochem/.qgis2/python/plugins/qad/help/help_en/index.html#Text%20layer%20model%20for%20dimensioning%3A).
Next I made a PostGIS connection in QGIS and added the layers dim_symbol, dim_line and dim_text. Now I can create my dimension style and set the lines on the dim_line layer, the symbols and arrows on the dim_symbol layer, but the txt layer stays disabled and I can not select the dim_text layer.

[cid:image005.jpg at 01D57DED.C3E762A0]

What can be the problem here?

Met vriendelijke groeten - meilleures salutations

[cid:image001.png at 01D57DEC.541F29E0]
Jochem Beullens
CAD & GIS Adviseur
Consultant CAO & SIG

[Hoorn]+32 (0)3/280 00 57 (#4)
[Smartphone]+32 (0)498/64 81 78
[cid:image009.png at 01D57DED.C3E762A0]
Geo-IT BVBA - SPRL | BE0867.526.230 | www.geoit.be<http://www.geoit.be/>
Potvlietlaan 5B - 2600 Antwerpen | Blvd Paepsem 20 - 1070 Bruxelles