[Qgis-user] colorramp starting from white

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 14:06:29 PDT 2020

Hi,
Trying to quickly change the starting color of a default continuous ramp, I
realize that changing the first color is not enough, you need to
change/remove the intermediate ones also, in order to have something smooth.
So, question: why do we need stops in a color ramp that is supposed to be
continuous from color A to color B? Could the default continuous color
ramps not only have a start color and an end color? Nothing else?

Regards,
Harrissou