[Qgis-user] Hillshade Rough Blocks for 1m Rasters?

cgray at graytechsoftware.com cgray at graytechsoftware.com
Mon Jun 29 20:27:34 PDT 2020

Nicolas,

My x, y, and z are all in meters for my raster. The CRS for the project is also x, y, and z in meters.

I tried your suggestion for changing the resampling. It definitely eliminated the problem, however it results in too much smoothing for my purpose. I do want to be able to see the actual pixel, but I want that pixel to be a single color representative of its value rather than a color with a boarder as shown in my screenshots.

It seems this only occurs when the raster resolution matches the base unit of the CRS. I think this is a bug, but I have not exhausted the configuration options yet.

Thank you, Chris