[Qgis-user] Attributes name in chinese instead of french

ann_so72 at yahoo.com ann_so72 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 16 03:15:57 PDT 2020

Dear all,

I am using Qgis 3.4 and 3.10 (latest version),

When I upload a shapefile into a new project (only CRS has been defined in
the project before the upload of the shapefile), and I open its attributes
table, all the names are in Chinese instead of in French.

Have you encountered such issue? Do you have a workaround to get the correct
language?

Many thanks in advance,

Here is a snapshot of what I get,

Regards