[Qgis-user] Help Ukraine, Boycott Russia

Ari Meyer ari.meyer at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 13:17:56 PST 2022

I do agree that such a boycott is problematic, in the same way that
boycotting apolitical Chinese organizations for China's crimes against
humanity is problematic.  But I do agree with Markus that Russia's actions
here are abominable.  I think a reasonable compromise, FWIW, could be that
Russian QGIS devs/users, at least those in the diaspora,
unequivocally condemn Russian aggression and declare solidarity with
Ukraine, or make some similar declaration.
Ari